Friday, February 11, 2011

Nastia Zadorozhnaya - Sexiest ACTRESS IN 2010

At the VII annual ceremony TOP 10 SEXY Nastia Zadorozhnaya recognized the sexiest actress of the big screen. Jury,chaired by President of the Russian Media Group Sergey Kozhevnikov noted Nastia for her role as Alice in the movie "Love in the City 2" and other successes in the local cinema.

"It's funny that I mentioned for the role,which is some kind of aggressive sexuality frankly a bit. Alice,of course,beautiful,female athlete,but hardly a sports suit or jacket can be called a sexy outfit. Therefore,the presentation of this award was a surprise.True,enjoyable.Not every time you get such tangible evidence of male compliments.I've love to own forever in doubt.And then when I was once again "rolled forward",I'll look on the shelf, where I is the prize,and say to myself: oh! Yes,I th-th! - Shared Nastya.

Prize of Monte-Carlo
"By the way,this is my first cine award.And let it in part is not very serious,it would still be dear to me.Music awards I have received quite a few,but for the movie I mentioned before.But hopefully not the last time."
Award TOP 10 SEXY founded 7 years ago,the radio station "Monte Carlo".Annually awards the station 10 of the sexiest girls and young people in five categories:"Sports","Cinema","Show Business"and"Television"and "Couple of the Year.Among the other winners of this year,actor Vladimir Yaglych and Denis Rozhkov,athletes Mikhail Aleshin and Jan Batyrshina, Natalia ions and a group of Tea for two and a couple years - Julia Kovalchuk and Alexei Chumakov

No comments:

Post a Comment