Friday, February 4, 2011

One of the contestants of Miss Universe in nude photo chest


Miss Universe pageant will be held a week longer, but before the contestants enliven the headlines with their answers in the face of questions, a new photo session for this show, where some contestants posing topless quite surprising.
On Monday (9 / 8), located in Las Vegas where the Access Hollywood gets an exclusive opportunity in the photo session, Miss Trinidad & Tobago, Latoya Woods said that he hoped the shooting would attract attention.
This is certainly surprising, but the important thing is I'm comfortable doing this, he told Access. This is my body and I felt free to do this.
Miss USA, Rima Fakih posing topless but thethe image is was taken with a pose from the back of his body .

"They provide options which make us uncomfortable and I told them that I feel comfortable with beauty," he said.

"I like taken from behind, I do not want to be photographed from the front for various reasons. I am an Arab, I'm Muslim and I do not want to disappoint many people," he said.

The cast body is covered with paintings of the body for this shoot.
Miss Japan, Maiko Ittai use his arm to cover the body.
Meanwhile, Miss Haiti, Sarodj Bertin, along with several other contestants decided not to pose topless, but wearing a bikini and body painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment